Mould Perfect masterbatches are the latest in a series of technically advanced products formulated by Begg & Co Thermoplastics.
Mould Perfect allows processors to increase productivity rates without lowering quality
By rapid and uniform crystallisation of the polymer Mould Perfect overcomes and eliminates many common problems which hinder your process
Mould Perfect has benefits for all PP, HDPE and TPO applications processed through:-
- Injection Moulding
- Blow Moulding
- Decreases Cycle Times
- Reduces Rejects
- Reduces effect of colour on process
- Improves Regrind Harmonisation
Improves Dimensional Stability
- Reduces Warpage
- Removes Sink / Ejection Pin Marks
- Eliminates voids
- Reduces Trimming / Angel Hair
- Allows Increased Top Load
Mould Perfect was added as a 1% masterbatch to 20% Talc Filled PP to reduce sink marks.
Not only did it remove the sink mark issue, look at the productivity increase – an impressive 29%
- Additive Natural Masterbatch
- Colour + Mould Perfect Masterbatch
- Natural & Colour Compounds
Mould Perfect International Approvals for Plastics for Food Contact Registrations
- United States (FDA): Food Contact Substance
- Europe: Food Contact Materials Directive.
- Japan: JHOSPA Positive List Approval. PLC is [B} NM-5053.
Tel 0208 310 1236
Fax 0208 310 4371